Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My To Do's

I like to make to do lists to help me stay organized, and as I said before I usually loose them. This will be my first to do list that I CANNOT loose! Yay. You can consider this list a preview of what is to come. I have so many project roaming around in my head for the upcoming holiday season that I just need to get them written down. Here goes...

Thanksgiving:

  • Name card project with kids
  • Turkey Marinade
  • Activity for Thanksgiving day
  • Tablescape ideas
  • Pumpkin Pie


Christmas:

  • Elf on the shelf plan
  • Gifts
    • Quiet book
    • Paper dolls
    • Finger paint
    • Child ties
    • Head bands
    • Maxi skirt
    • Hubby's gift (not saying much here yet, I want him to be totally surprised!)
    • The stockings were hung sign
    • Felt food
    • Ball wreath
    • Apron
    • TP art
    • Cereal box notebooks
    • Kids' gifts to day care provider
  • Meal plan
  • Snacks plan
  • Christmas Eve traditions
  • Bake, bake, bake
    • pfeffernusse cookies
    • mint cake
    • snickerdoodles
    • rosettes 
    • spice cookies

Baby Boy's birthday:
  • Car track
  • Activities

Wow, my list looks ambitious! I hope I can get it all done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment