Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Felt Pizza

I thought I had all of the felt food up here, but then I saw this adorable pizza I made and realized I forgot about this one. This is probably one of my favorite food pieces I have made. I think it is so cute!

I started by cutting the pizza shape, blanket stitched the sides, and stuffed with leftover felt pieces. I would suggest not stitching these pieces together until after you add the toppings unlike what I did. It just makes it easier.

I cut a piece of red felt to make into the sauce, and a piece of off white felt for the cheese. You could add any toppings you wish. But I thought the mushrooms and pepperoni were so cute. Stitch all of these together working from the top down. So stitch the toppings onto the cheese first, and then the cheese to the sauce piece. 

For the crust, I simply folded the top over and added a little more stuffing to make it look more like a real crust. Then stitch down. 

Didn't it turn out adorable? 

No comments:

Post a Comment