Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pasta, Lettuce, & Tomato

This post includes some more felt food. Yay, it is making me hungry. It must be lunch time.

This felt pasta was easy to do. Cut felt into squares and tie it with embroidery thread in the middle. And finished! Told ya it was easy :)

The lettuce was fairly simple too. I cut the shape I wanted and added embroidery thread to make a vain in the way a real lettuce leaf might have. It actually looks better in real life than in the picture. Isn't that the way it always is?

My tomato slice was a little more complex. But again, it looks better in person than in the picture. To do this, I basically followed these directions. I used red for all the pieces though, and I used gold embroidery thread to make seeds.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment