Saturday, August 24, 2013

4th of July Nails

My kids love their nails painted. They don't last long, but it sure is fun to do them all fancy. I also need to have my nails painted otherwise I end up biting them without even realizing I'm doing it. I have fond memories as a young girl doing nails with my mom. Back then all we had was color and jewels and stickers which was always so fun to get into. These days, you basically name it and they have it. I really enjoy getting out all the cool nail tools we have and playing around with them.

For this year's 4th of July, the girls wanted something fun. So that is just what we did...

Mom's nails

5 year old's nails.

6 year old's nails.

We also did their toes. We did them the exact opposite of their nails. For example, my 5 year old's nails have the left hand blue with white dots for stars; therefore, her right toes have blue with white dots for stars. 

I think I should start posting more fun nail art since we do it all the time! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment