Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines Morning

Like I said earlier, my husband and I enjoy doing fun things for our kids on certain holidays. They are at the ages where they just get so excited about the littlest things. It really is fun. This year for Valentines day we decided to cover various doors throughout the house with hearts. They were super excited in the morning. 



We laid out their Valentines gifts from they grandparents on the kitchen table so they could see them in the morning. 

We have a tradition to wait to open gifts until the evening when we can all sit around and mom and dad can watch each of them excited about each new thing they find. 





She is modeling her new jammie pants.

So is she. But her jammie pants are a bit big. She still wears them. I just have to fold them up a million times. I think I will simply stitch up the pant legs though. This way they can easily be undone when she shoots up in a few months.




1 comment: